Summer is right around the corner! Time to start thinking about registering your child in a Manassas Kids Martial Arts Summer Camp!
Here at Manassas Kids Martial Arts we offer a variety of different martial arts camps including Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Boxing, Muay Thai, and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). Our instructional staff is committed to making sure your child has a fun and safe summer with us while learning the most effective martial arts available.
Our Martial Arts Summer Camps are open to all children – no prior experience in martial arts is necessary! Our summer camp programs will:
- Increase your child’s self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improve your child’s focus and self-discipline, leading to better behavior and better grades
- Provide your child with the skills and self-confidence to stand up to bullies and to avoid peer pressure
- Improve your child’s fitness level and athletic ability, while providing a constructive outlet for their youthful energy
- Provide your child with valuable, battle tested, real-world self-defense skills
- Build life skills that your child will have for the rest of their life
If you have a child between the ages of 6 and 13 year old, then I urge you to get him or her involved in our Martial Arts Summer Camp. Your child will gain confidence, discipline, respect for others, and learn life skills that will help shape him or her into a stronger adult.
Learning new skills and having a great time while making new friends will give your child the most memorable summer imaginable. Contact us today to reserve your child’s spot! Our camps are limited and spots will fill quickly so don’t hesitate! Call 703-594-6220 now!
For more information about Manassas Kids Martial Arts Summer Camps please visit the Summer Camp page of our kids website.